A Parent’s Guide to Balance and Getting More YOU Time
Essentially, this book will teach you to focus on what you want, and then how to plot and scheme around your kids to get it!
A Parent’s Guide to Balance and Getting More YOU Time is not like any other traditional time management book.
This book approaches the issue of time management at a grassroots level. First, by addressing how you think about your time and a deeper understanding of what drives your priorities.
Then it will teach you the practical tools required to organise your time and give you a plan of how to fit all of your hectic tasks into a schedule.
By the end of this book you will feel that ALL areas of your life are getting adequate attention (including yourself) and that your schedule will align with what you want and what you consider as important to you.
One of the most important missions for a parent is learning how to juggle everything - the kids, work, family commitments, social activities, and pursuing your personal interests.
This book touches on some of the fundamentals of being able to feel like you are meeting all of these demands in a way that aligns with your integrity and desires.
This is an ongoing battle for many of us, so self-exploration is the key to unlocking happiness and personal peace.
- Do you feel like so many aspects of life are stopping you from living the life that you want?
- Are you struggling with time management - there is never enough TIME to do everything, especially anything you want to do?
- You have too many competing priorities and your brain feels like scrambled eggs...
- Is there a balance between time out and being a supportive, awesome role model for your children?
- How do I integrate fun back into my life and not feel like I've signed up for a day in, day out boot camp?!
Recommended for you
- 21 Day 'Give Me Back My Time' program
- Includes ebook and downloadable workbooks
From the Author
- Dip. Counselling, with specialised skills in CBT for Anxiety and Depression.
- 11 years of Trauma Counselling experience including EMDR (for PTSD, anxiety and depression).
- Residential Youth Carer executing Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training for Challenging child behaviours, Solution-Focussed Therapy and Trauma-informed approaches.
- Registered 'Circle of Security' Facilitator.
Jackie is a Qualified and Accredited counsellor, author, mother, keynote speaker, course facilitator and founder of the Parental Stress Centre.
She began her journey back in 2007 when she found herself the mother of two, suffering from postnatal depression and anxiety. During a particularly angry outburst that resulted in a knife catapulting across the room and almost hitting her then two year old son, Jackie received her wake up call (full story told in The Happy Mum Handbook).
Get all the Jackie Hall Books
5 Book Pack
- A Parent's Guide to Balance and Getting More YOU time
- A Parent's Guide to finding your lost Identity
- The Happy Mum Handbook
- 28 Day Tame Your Temper
- What's In It For Me?