Because your perception is of being time poor, I’m just going to give you those 5 steps straight up.
- What do you want? Be specific. What does organised look like? Write it down.
- Write down everything that is in your day/week that needs attention and how much time that would take to get those things done.
- Write down other things that you’d like to have time to do and allocate time for that.
- What do you need in order to reach this goal? Support? More outside help?
- What is your plan of attack? How can you get these things into a schedule that’s do able?
I ask you, in those five steps, how many times did I ask you to tell me:
- How much time you DON’T have
- What you DON”T want
- How everything else always takes priority and no one cares about you
- How you never get anything done.
Yet how often do we roll in that story? It’s time to get solution focused. There are organised people out there and you could be one of them. It all starts with focusing on what you want and then creating opportunities and planning your life to get what you want.
Create a plan and take action!
"It takes a village to raise a child"
The PSC's 'Bring My Family Calm' Membership invites you to that village
Never feel alone or stressed in your parenting again