Have you promised yourself multiple times that you would stop shouting at the kids, only to get up the next day and do it again?
Trust me. I know. I've been there.
You keep trying to change but it sometimes feels impossible when you're constantly faced with life's challenges. Things like; kids behaviour, chores, work, a never ending to-do list, lack of sleep and relationship issues.
So how do you stay calm when faced with the inevitable challenges of being a parent? Learn how with our FREE WEBINAR.
What you’ll discover on this webinar
- Find out what's really triggering you to feel angry, impatient or irritable. Or causing you to fly off the handle at the smallest thing.
- How to avoid training your body to be addicted to your emotions.
- Learn the only two ways your brain is able to undo a well-practiced habit of getting angry.
- Master three in the moment tools for staying calm in a challenging situation.
- Get three tools for reducing your child's anger both in the moment and in the long term.
The Founder of the PSC
- Dip. Counselling, with specialised skills in CBT for Anxiety and Depression.
- 11 years of Trauma Counselling experience including EMDR (for PTSD, anxiety and depression).
- Residential Youth Carer executing Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training for Challenging child behaviours, Solution-Focussed Therapy and Trauma-informed approaches.
- Registered 'Circle of Security' Facilitator.
She began her journey back in 2007 when she found herself the mother of two, suffering from postnatal depression and anxiety. During a particularly angry outburst that resulted in a knife catapulting across the room and almost hitting her then two year old son, Jackie received her wake up call (full story told in The Happy Mum Handbook).