Congratulations on becoming a member of the Postpartumdepressionrecovery.com family!
We understand what it’s like to be a mum and all the feelings that come with it and we are dedicated to supporting you and educating you on how you can stop your motherhood stress, depression or anxiety so that you can become the happy mum you’d like to be.
How it all works:
1. Here are your log in details:
2. And here is your link to Week 1 – Understanding your Stress, Depression & Anxiety.
3. Each week will contain daily lessons to read that will progressively help you to work through this program. These daily lessons will only require a maximum of 15-20 minutes per day, except for the 7th day of each week, which is exercise day. Exercise day is about applying the knowledge that you have learnt over the week. This day will sometimes require a little longer (approximately 1 hour or less).
4. You will receive motivational emails everyday from us to encourage, motivate and remind you to log in and complete the day’s reading so it’s really important that you whitelist us now, so that we don’t get sent to your junk mail.
5. At the end of each week you will have access to the new week, as well as all previous weeks, so you will always be able to look back at previous lessons.
6. During this program, you will continually have access to our Q&A Forum where you can come and ask any questions you may have about the program. Sometimes the examples used in lessons do not reflect your particular situation, so we have designed this forum so that you are always supported and know how to use the methods taught in the context of your unique situation. By using this forum you will always know how these methods apply to your life. At the same time you have access to the questions that other mums have so you don’t feel alone and may just find that your question has already been asked by someone else and those answers are there waiting for you. In this forum you can also share what realisations, progress and insights you have gotten from the program with our ‘Weekly realisations’ section of the forum.
7. If you have a sensitive question that you don’t wish to share on the membership forum, then you have the option of sending an email to email@example.com . Remember though, it can often be very beneficial to post these questions on the forum, as you may just be helping another mum who has exactly the same problems as you and may feel like she is not alone knowing someone else shares her feelings.
8. The Postpartum Depression Recovery program runs for 12 weeks. After this 12 weeks you will have learnt how to change your thinking and stop your stress, depression and anxiety. But it doesn’t have to end there because you can then opt to continue with our support and go onto our $49 per month plan, where every month you will be sent a topic to work on. You will learn how to apply what you have just learnt over the 12weeks to that topic. For example, you will learn how to work on your relationship, create a time management plan, redefine your lost identity, work on behavioural or developmental challenges with your child etc. Of course, you will continue to have full access to the Q&A Forum, all of the 12weeks of lessons and any previous month’s topics. It is recommended that you stay a member of PostpartumDepressionRecovery.com for a period of 12 months, so that you can continue to get the support and motivation needed to make some big changes to your life.
How to get the most out of the Postpartum Depression Recovery Program:
1. Allocate a time each day where you can allow up to 30 minutes for reading/listening to your daily lesson. Don’t begin reading at night while you are tired as you won’t retain the information as easily as when you are feeling fresh. Perhaps you could wake up 30minutes earlier than you do, or align a time with your partner when he comes home from work to hide yourself away in your bedroom or study to read without being interrupted, or wait for your children to have their morning nap. It is best (but not essential) if you can make it the same time of day so this learning becomes a habit and you don’t forget.
2. Start the program so that the 7th day (exercise day) always falls on a day where you are more likely to find the time you need to complete the exercises, for example, on the weekend when your partner or a friend/relative might be available to help you with the kids while you spend the time alone.
3. Finally, in order to get the most out of this program you must DO the exercises and APPLY the information. Change never comes from theory alone. It comes from action. Your experiential lessons will be the most powerful ones and are more likely to stay with you and become a new formed habit of thinking. So make a commitment to yourself to really apply this method in as many ways as possible so that you can finally become the person you’d like to be.
What to do now?
If you are ready to begin, simply log in and start reading Day 1 – How you came to think the way you do.
“Life is like a library owned by the author.
In it are a few books which he wrote himself,
but most of them were written for him.”
Harry Emerson Fosdick
Today’s lesson takes you on a journey to understanding how to got to feeling the way that you do and why it makes sense that you would have stress, depression or anxiety
Once again, welcome to the Postpartum Depression Recovery Program. We are so excited that you have joined us and are making a conscious effort to get the help you need to stop feeling the way you have been. We know that you will receive huge results from working with our program and that you will be fully supported throughout your journey.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Postpartum Depression Recovery Team