Got a Question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get through the Early Childhood Years Without Feeling Like You're Ruining Your Child and Without Feeling Guilty Or Stressed.
If you are a parent with children under four years of age and you want a loving, harmonious relationship with your child, while also creating respect and boundaries, then this is THE most important page you will ever find.
Disclaimer: Before you read on...
This program is NOT for those looking for a quick fix to control their child's behaviour. The information you will find below will be about setting up the foundations for your parenting that will reap you benefits for many, many years.
By using the following information, you will create a long term quality relationship with your child built on mutual respect, love, fairness, co-operation, a reality based way of viewing life, and an ability to face life's inevitable highs and lows.
This program is not for those who follow the 'my way or the highway' approach to parenting.
So if you are a parent who is willing to look at your own reactions and work on yourself, as well as a parent prepared to understand WHY their child is behaving the way they are, and who is then willing to TEACH their child how to do things better, then read on, because THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
The 28 Day Find My Calm within the Chaos Challenge
As I mentioned above, this program is not just a child behaviour management.
Whenever we are experiencing challenges in parenting, we are ALWAYS looking at two topics - You and your response, and your child and their response.
Especially when you have very young children under 4 years old, who don't yet have logic and reasoning skills, how you think, feel and act towards life and in challenging situations, is hugely influential in how your child behaves.
So let me show you what you will learn in this program when we address both of these topics over the 28 days.
Topic #1: Working on you and your emotional reactions to having young children. We'll teach you...
Topic #2: Working on understanding your child and improving their behaviour. We'll teach you...
Here's what The
28 Day Find my Calm within the Chaos Challenge includes:
28 Daily lessons containing scripts that teach you what to say when handling those common challenges of parenting
In just 10 minutes everyday you will listen to a lesson that will teach you to understand your anger and think about the common challenges of parenting in a different way. If you prefer to read, that will be an option for you too. At the end of each lesson will be a summary with an action task to help you apply the information
4 x 30 min videos
This video will help you take the daily lessons to a whole other level in understanding your stress
Plus you'll get these bonuses...
BONUS #1: A FREE copy of my Ebook* - 'A Parent’s Guide to Finding your Lost identity'
BONUS #2: A FREE copy of my Ebook* - 'How to get Passionate and Plug back into life'
All weekly videos are downloadable and accessible forever!
There's no time limit to keep to. Although the program is delivered over 4 weeks, all videos and mp3s are downloadable, so you can keep them on hand to go over
Who’s created this program and why can you help me?
"I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby knife on the bench so hard that it bounced off and narrowly missed my toddler's head....
I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen , crying uncontrollably… all with my 6 month old on my hip."
My name is Jackie Hall and I am the Founder of the Parental Stress Centre as well as a qualified counsellor, 5-time international author, mother of two and ex screamer who has had to walk her own talk.
Nothing you learn from me will ever be taught from any pedestal of perfection. Our motto is Real support, real solutions and no judgements and I stand by that commitment.
I’ve worked with over 20,000 parents over the last decade teaching them how to manage their own mindset and emotions, as well as their child's, and how to create harmonious relationships with their kids.
My programs are always designed to give you quick results that will last the long term, providing you keep applying the tools you're learning (as we know repetition and consistency is how the brain learns).
I am so excited to bring you this program that's going to completely turn your family's interactions with each other to a whole new and exciting level.
Here’s how the program works:
Each week progressively builds on the next. We give you a range of different tools, strategies and practical approaches you can use to transform your life in a positive way.
What is really causing your stress
This first week is identifying why you feel stress, anger, impatience, overwhelmed or the myriad of emotions you feel when you are parenting young children.
This week it will make sense why you feel the way you do and this awareness alone will start changes in your home almost immediately. You will learn:
- Why you personalise your child's behaviour and how to stop reacting to it.
- The truth about what really triggers your anger, stress, depression or anxiety in parenting
- How your brain is habitually triggering you to react negatively to your child's behaviour
- Thinking that perfect parenting is what your child needs? Wrong. Find out why this is actually detrimental to calm parenting or happy kids.
Change how you think and watch your child’s behavior change
Week two is where you will see something miraculous happen. While your child’s behavior won’t be perfect (it never is) as you learn how to feel more at ease this week, you will be amazed at the ripple effect this has on your child’s behavior.
You will learn:
- 3 Mindset shifts that will completely change how you react when your child is unco-operative.
- How to feel good first, and parent from there
- How to bring fun, love and joy back into your parenting
- How to get rid of the fear of ruining your child's life (which often causes you to do more things that make you fear even more that you are ruining their life)
Exercises to move you out of your ‘Pit of shit’
It's Mindfulness week! We teach you how to stay calm in-the-moment where chaos is triggering you to react!
You will learn:
- 10 x In-The-Moment Exercises for stop reacting so you can concentrate on helping your child to behave better (ie to stop you from personalising their behaviour!)
- How to let go of the 'picture' of how things were 'supposed to be'.
- Why being conscious of your choice of words and language can greatly influence your emotions and your child's
Solutions to early child behaviour challenges and using our 5 step TRACK Process
Okay, time to completely jump out of the world of you and into the world of your child!
What's really causing their behaviour? What can you do about it? We answer all these questions and more. You'll learn:
- How to help your child deal with big emotions.
- Three steps to setting yourself up to successfully tackle anger and aggression.
- What to say and do when your child is angry
- 6 Ways to teach your child how to manage their motions.
- What to do when it's not the kids who are triggering your stress
- What to do when multiple children need you at the same time.
- What to do when your child is not eating or sleeping enough
Starts Monday, 26th August 2019
SO WHAT WILL YOU PAY FOR THE 28 DAY FIND MY CALM WITHIN THE CHAOS CHALLENGE?
Here's a reminder of what you'll be receiving on this challenge:
- 28 x daily lessons delivered by email with option to listen through audio (no more than 10 min per day)
- 4 x 30 minute videos
- Two Bonus books – We will give you both our ebooks that will compliment this program: “How to get Passionate and Plug back into life” and “A Parent’s Guide to Finding your Lost identity”
- All videos delivered in mp3 so you can listen instead of watching
Total time commitment for this program is 10 - 15 minutes per day plus 1 hour per week for videos
Most people would easily pay hundreds of dollars if they knew they'd be able to say goodbye to the daily fight with their kids and say hello to a new stress free family environment. But we're not charging hundreds of dollars.
This program has two affordable payment options:
One-time discounted Payment option
Economiser Payment plan
Take all the risk and worry out of this decision with our 28 day money back guarantee!
We are committed to helping you tame your temper, and know that a challenge like this can seem dubious. If you don't see any difference within the 28 days, you can just email us and ask for your money back.
We know our strategies work and we know we can help you, but we also know that you're still learning to trust us.
We're happy to back this program with this money back guarantee, so there's no financial risk to you.
Bottom line is, get results or we'll return your money to you.
So are you ready to give it a try?
Why you SHOULDN'T join this program...
What? Why am I telling you not to join this program? I’m not. You are! Because that’s how the mind works. Your mind is coming up with all of the excuses as to why you shouldn’t do this program or why you couldn’t possibly get the results we are offering. Here’s some of the most common arguments you’ll likely be having with yourself:
- 1I don’t have timeTime is not about time. It’s about priorities! We’ve had parents who are single parents, parents with high needs children, parents of 5 or more children, parents in FIFO arrangements, and parents that have loads of things going on, get AMAZING results, because they made this a priority. Think about what it’s costing you right now to stay in the emotional place you are? Think about the cost to your children and even your health? What is important here? If you knew that this would change your life, then you would make this a priority and find the time. It’s 10 minutes per day and one hour per week. This is the most do-able program you could possible do!
- 2I can’t afford it
Sometimes this is literally the case but most of the time, this is an excuse because you’re not really sure whether it’s going to work for you. So let me remind you of the money back guarantee we have on this. If you DO the program, really throw yourself into it, ask for support, and make it a priority and you don’t change, we will give you a refund. Now if I was to ask you, could you find £60 to change your life, learn how to connect with your kids, get more respect in the home, find better ways to seek co-operation from your kids, have more fun with the kids, enjoy your life as a parent and feel better about yourself, would you say that’s worth £60? Give it a go and see what happens when you really commit to this.
- 3I’m not very tech savvy
If you can open an email then that’s all you need to know. You’re all set.
- 4My situation is more tricky than others
Everyone has a story and we’ve heard them all. We know the enormous challenges that parents face today because we’ve worked with over 20,000 parents over the last 10 years. This program will work for you whether you have a special needs child, whether you have babies, pre-teens or teenagers, whether you are a single parent, going through a separation or divorce, have a blended family, have one child that’s more demanding than another, or whether you are struggling with depression or anxiety. This program is tailored to being a parent, but what you get from it can be applied to ALL areas of your life, and we are here to help you apply it to all areas of your life too.
- 5I never finish anything that I start
That’s where we come in. We will help give you that nudge you need to keep going. We will help you to remember WHY you signed up for this program. We will help you see results so you’ll WANT to keep going and get more and more out of it. This won’t be like any other program you’ve done before. This program will bring you results!
So now that we’ve got those mental excuses out of the way, are you ready to finally break the cycle of anger, guilt, beating up on yourself and hating the person you’ve become? Join Today and let’s get started!
So what will it cost you if you DON'T sign up to this program?
- You’ll continue to vow everyday you will change, but nothing ever will. You’ll keep running those same patterns and go to bed feeling guilty, ashamed and berating yourself
- Things will likely get worse as the kids get older
- As the years go on, you will regret not making the effort to really turn this around
- You will waste precious years going round and round in circles feeling miserable, stressed, over-reactive and not enjoying the experience of parenting
- You could look back on your life when the kids are grown and moved out and wished it had’ve been different
Don’t wait another day! Parenting doesn’t have to feel so stressful and draining.
In 28 days, with just 10 minutes a day plus one hour per week, this could all change for you. You really could FEEL GOOD while experiencing the inevitable challenges of raising your children