“Please help me fast track finding my calm and stop being angry or impatient” – for parents of all aged children
If this is you, The Fast TRACK to taming your temper program is for you.
“I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby bread knife on the kitchen bench so hard that it bounced off the bench and narrowly missed my son’s head. I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen into my bedroom crying uncontrollably…
My life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way..I realised that no fairy godmother was going to come out and wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy. So who else could by my advocate for change? The answer was: Only I could.”
An excerpt from The Happy Mum Handbook
Yes, this used to be me. I was that angry, raving parent who wished she could change, but didn’t know how!
My name is Jackie Hall, founder of The Parental Stress Centre and Life coach for parents with stress, depression and anxiety and I want to show you how you can tame your temper, just like I had to.
In this two hour video program you will find all the information you need to learn how to effectively understand your angry reactions and get the skills you need to be the calmer parent you strive to be.
But wait! At The Parental Stress Centre, we talk about anger management differently.
We don’t just teach you practical skills for dealing with your anger, we get to the grass roots of it – how you think!
All of our products deal with the thinking process that occurs behind your behaviour – what we call your evaluation process
In the Tame your Temper Video program we walk you through our easy-to-remember five step Mind TRACK to Happiness Process to help you to understand the thinking that causes your stress and how to change it to be that calmer parent you want to be.
The video will take you through each step of the Mind TRACK Happiness Process.
Step One: Understanding your Thoughts
- Understanding that all stress is a conflict between what I’m thinking and reality
- Identify the four views on life that cause all stress and anger
- What are you really trying to control and why is it so important that you control it?
Step Two: Change your thoughts to be in alignment with Reality:
- Use our reality thinking wheel to help you to be able to diffuse your anger-inducing thinking
- Learn to accept the reality of the situation, the reality of being a parent, the reality of life and the reality of self-worth
Step Three: What do you want? Establish your Aim and goal for the situation
- Let’s focus on what you want in this moment!
- What is your goal for the situation and for being a parent?
- What is the ideal of this situation?
Step Four: How do I get what I want? What are my Choices, options and solutions?
- How do I diffuse my anger? This is where the practical tips come in to help you deal with your anger once it arises.
- An understanding of why anger is your subconscious priority when logically it’s not your priority
- How to break the habit to yell
Step Five: Know your plan and action it! What are you going to do next time you are faced with an angry situation?
- Recognise your triggers and create a contingency plan to avoid them or deal with them
- Create a plan for how to avoid angry reactions when faced with surprise or unexpected situations
- How to deal with the actual problem
This video is jam packed full of valuable information to help you become the calmer, happier parent you always intended to be.
Just sign up today and you will directed straight to the video. You could be learning how to stop your anger in less than 5 minutes. Best of all, you will be learning this in the comfort of your own home, in your pj’s and with complete anonymit. No one needs to know you’re seeking help with your anger.
Just $49! I want all parents to get this information so I’m giving it to you at a very reasonable price that everyone can afford.
What’s more, is that once you register you will become a Parental Stress Centre member and will have access to this video FOREVER!
- Because logically you know that you don’t want to yell at your children
- Because this online video will teach you why you haven’t been able to change even though you’ve wanted to
- Because you will learn how to change to a deeper, mentally aware approach, instead of the ‘band-aid’ approach.
- Because you want a deeper, more engaging relationship with your children
- Because you and your child deserve to happier
So what are you waiting for? Take your first steps towards being a calmer and happier parent by purchasing this online video now.
For just the cost of a book, you can be learning how to make your life a whole lot easier!!
**This is an online video which is downloadable and can be saved to PCs or DVDs.