Tame your temper challenge
Yelling at your kids
too often for your liking?
How to stop anger, impatience and frustration
from dominating your relationship with your children
Challenge Starts in...
Discover what over 20,000 mums & dads learnt to TAME THEIR TEMPER in just 28 days
Then this convenient, online (don’t-need-to-find-a-babysitter-to-get-help) program is going to
change your life...and your family!!
Finding the balance between old-school and new-school
There needs to be a balance to bring up children in today's world.
Swinging too far in either direction can be problematic to parents and wind up sending a parent into and your kids can become Join more than 4,000 parents we have already helped find balance between the old-school parenting they grew up with and new school way of parenting that feels like kids are running the roost. Don't end your days feeling guilty for yelling or smacking your children.
There is a way to create calm amongst the chaos without yelling or giving in. Take this challenge so you can truly commit to making lifelong change and find your families happy place, guaranteed.
Get your first week FREE plus a money back GUARANTEE
Get started with our 28 day challenge with the first week completely free and no obligation to continue. Love it, then there's
3 x weekly payments of $99.
Complete the 28 day challenge and we guarantee you'll see a difference or we will refund your full challenge fee up to 14 days after the challenge ends. Just email us, no questions asked!
What you get
28 Daily lessons
containing scripts that teach you what to say when handling those common challenges of parenting. Remember the first week's lessons are completely free.
4 x 30-60 minute videos
that go deeper into the understanding of anger and give you loads of ‘golden nuggets’ of information and tools for long-lasting change.
1 x Live Q&A Webinar
where you can ask the founder and lead counsellor of the Parental Stress Centre, Jackie Hall, all the questions you want, check in with other parents and feel connected.
28 days of direct counselling support.
Got questions while you're applying this information? Getting stuck when trying to practice what you're learning?
No problem! Our qualified counsellors will be there every day for 28 days to answer any questions you have and to share your journey - your wins, your challenges and your successes along the way.
A free copy of the 28 Day Tame your Temper Challenge ebook.
A community of likeminded parents
through our closed FB group, committed to the same 28 day challenge as you to Tame their Temper and create a happier family.
Lifetime access to the program with on-demand download
What you learn
You'll learn to understand the roots of your anger and frustration. What's really driving your outbursts and how to stay calmer.
You'll Learn mindfulness techniques to stop you in the moment.
Retrain your thoughts, feelings and reactions to inevitable challenges you'll face as a parent.
Understand the fundamentals of what is triggering your child's behaviours
Switch from reactive to solution focus in the heat of the moment
Week one: Recognising your anger and learning how to stop it. Every day this week will see you recognising how your thoughts contribute to your anger. We’ll give you tasks to become aware of how common challenges trigger specific thoughts that cause you anger.
Week two: How to change the thinking/feeling trap. This week’s lessons help shift your viewpoint on the challenges that cause you stress.
Week three: Understand your child's behaviour and how to get solution focused. Now we jump into the world of your child. What must they be thinking to be behaving this way? Why does it make sense that the dynamics between you and them, or in your family exist? We’ll teach you how to start getting solution focussed about your child’s behaviour.
Week Four: Putting everything together - A continued life with a tamed temper. We’ll teach you how to practice using our 5 step TRACK process to keep you TRACKING along with your newfound calm.
Who’s created this program and why can you help me?
“I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby knife on the bench so hard that it bounced off and narrowly missed my toddler's head....
I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen , crying uncontrollably… all with my 6 month old on my hip.
My life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way. As I sat on the floor of my bedroom, devastated by the mother that I had become, it hit me. No fairy godmother was going to wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy.
So who else could by my advocate for change? The answer was: Only I could.”
Founder of The Parental Stress Centre Jackie Hall
My name is Jackie Hall, founder of The Parental Stress Centre and qualified counsellor for parents from all walks of life, experiencing all kinds of stress. What you’ve just read above is a true account of what I did and how I was feeling 15 years ago.
I have personally had to walk my talk and now I teach thousands of parents how to make the same changes that I had to make – physically, mentally, emotionally and practically, to achieve that sense of calm we ALL want to experience.
Over 20,000 parents in Australia have already joined our Tame your temper program and now you can join me on our next round.
One thing you should know: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Our non-judgemental, caring, supportive and understanding approach will guide you to getting the results you are wanting to feel – a calmer, happier parent.
Not sure you want to take our word for it? That's OK we have hundreds of amazing testimonials...
It really was the best decision I have ever made.
Without this I would still be an angry parent...They've got a much better mother. A much happier household."
Courtney // Past TYT Participant (see full testimonial video)
This is the worlds best program, honestly... The changes this has made to my wife and I in the last 28 days has been phenomenal.
I really encourage the dads out there to give this a go!
Dave // Past TYT Participant (see full video testimonial)
Quote for tricky situation parent
Julia Harisson // Designer
Bad with technology and never finish what I start
Julia Harisson // Designer
Here's what father of two, Dave has to say.
Still Skeptical? So was Courtney
The challenge (under a different name) was also featured on Sunrise
Excuses stopping you from doing this program ...
Your mind is coming up with all of the excuses as to why you shouldn’t do this program or why you couldn’t possibly get the results we are offering. Here’s some of the most common arguments we know you’ll likely be having with yourself:
- 1I don’t have timeTime is not about time. It’s about priorities! We’ve had parents who are single parents, parents with high needs children, parents of 5 or more children, parents in FIFO arrangements, and parents that have loads of things going on, get AMAZING results, because they made this a priority. Think about what it’s costing you right now to stay in the emotional place you are? Think about the cost to your children and even your health? What is important here? If you knew that this would change your life, then you would make this a priority and find the time. It’s 10 minutes per day and one hour per week. This is the most do-able program you could possible do!
- 2I can’t afford itSometimes this is literally the case but most of the time, this is an excuse because you’re not really sure whether it’s going to work for you. So let me remind you of the money back guarantee we have on this. If you DO the program, really throw yourself into it, ask for support, and make it a priority and you don’t change, we will give you a refund. Now if I was to ask you, could you find $97 to change your life, learn how to connect with your kids, get more respect in the home, find better ways to seek co-operation from your kids, have more fun with the kids, enjoy your life as a parent and feel better about yourself, would you say that’s worth $97? Give it a go and see what happens when you really commit to this.
- 3I’m not very tech savvyIf you can open an email and read Facebook then that’s all you need to know. You’re all set.
- 4My situation is more tricky than others
Everyone has a story and we’ve heard them all. We know the enormous challenges that parents face today because we’ve worked with over 20,000 parents over the last 14 years. This program will work for you whether you have a special needs child, whether you have babies, pre-teens or teenagers, whether you are a single parent, going through a separation or divorce, have a blended family, have one child that’s more demanding than another, or whether you are struggling with depression or anxiety. This program is tailored to being a parent, but what you get from it can be applied to ALL areas of your life, and we are here to help you apply it to all areas of your life too. That’s what the support component is all about.
- 5I never finish anything that I startThat’s where we come in. We will help give you that nudge you need to keep going. We will help you to remember WHY you signed up for this program. We will help you see results so you’ll WANT to keep going and get more and more out of it. This won’t be like any other program you’ve done before. This program will bring you results!
So now that we’ve got those mental excuses out of the way, are you ready to finally break the cycle of anger, guilt, beating up on yourself and hating the person you’ve become? Join Today and let’s get started!
So what will it cost you if you DON'T sign up to this program?
- You’ll continue to vow everyday you will change, but nothing ever will. You’ll keep running those same patterns and go to bed feeling guilty, ashamed and berating yourself
- Things will likely get worse as the kids get older
- As the years go on, you will regret not making the effort to really turn this around
- You will waste precious years going round and round in circles feeling miserable, stressed, over-reactive and not enjoying the experience of parenting
- You could look back on your life when the kids are grown and moved out and wished it had’ve been different