Got a Question? Email: email@example.com
PSC Has been Featured in:
The 28 Day Make my Child Listen Challenge
(for parents of children aged four to teens)
How to communicate with your child so they stop ignoring you and start co-operating...so you no longer have to yell to get results!
Jackie Hall and the Parental Stress Centre have been such a blessing to me and changed my life. Her programs are relevant, the support is amazing not only through the courses but afterwards also. She genuinely cares about the people enrolled and her passion is contagious. I'm so grateful for Jackie Hall and the Parental Stress Centre. I think everyone could learn something from Jackie and what she's teaching. Thank you Jackie for helping me to change my life.
Are you over arguing with the kids to do the simplest things, being ignored, and feel like you're talking to a brick wall?
Do your children wait until you yell before they finally co-operate?
Do you struggle with knowing what to say to motivate your child when they are being demanding, defiant, stubborn or challenging?
Or do you struggle to know what to say to help your child when they're feeling painful emotions?
The 28 Day Make My Child Listen Challenge
This program will teach you how to...
- 1OVERCOME DEFIANCE AND HANDLE YOUR CHILD'S EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS
Sometimes we get stuck knowing what to say when our child is behaving in certain ways. In this challenge, we're going to send you 28 daily lessons containing scripts that you can follow (or adapt) to help you tackle those tricky moments when your child is feeling overly emotional or outright defiant - like what to say when your child won't get out of bed, or when they are backchatting, lying, swearing, completely ignoring you, or even when they are fixed on being a perfectionist or some other view they have about life that's causing them to be emotional.
- 2UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR CHILD IS NOT LISTENING IN THE FIRST PLACE
Even though sometimes we think our child is not listening because they are being a rude little 'so-and-so', there may actually be a legitimate reason why they're not hearing you or choosing to ignore you. Find the reason, and it's easier to implement a solution that works.
- 3COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CHILD IN A WAY THEY CAN HEAR YOU
Not everyone is born with natural communication skills, especially when it comes to communicating with kids of today's world. Over 28 days we're going to teach you how and when to speak to your child to create co-operation, respect and harmony in your home.
- 4INCREASE CO-OPERATION IN YOUR HOME WITHOUT NAGGING AND YELLING
What if we could get your child to willingly co-operate and do more around the home? We won't promise they're going to like helping out more. I mean we don't even want to do our chores most of the time. But we will promise to teach you how to get them moving and being responsible for what they need to do around the home.
- 5REDUCE TENSION, STRESS AND CONFLICT BETWEEN YOU, YOUR CHILD AND THE WHOLE FAMILY
Because you won't be yelling to get your children moving, and you'll know how to speak in ways they can hear you, you will naturally see a calmer, happier, closer relationship with your children and with other members of the household too.
- 6HELP YOUR CHILD GROW A POSITIVE MINDSET THAT AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN MORE CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT FOR YOU, PLUS CONFIDENCE AND HAPPINESS FOR THEM
Quite often a child is responding negatively to the realities of their responsibilities, or speaking to you rudely because of what's going on within their own mindset. In this challenge we also teach you how to start working on improving your child's mindset so they naturally start showing more consideration and respect for you, as well as learning valuable thinking habits that induce an all round happier and more peaceful child too.
I have found the challenge very beneficial for all of us. The communication between my daughter and I has greatly improved (well, not always but more often than not now). I have tried to see things from her point of view and had quite a few out of context discussions with her. I have found it so beneficial that I’m signed on to the TYT course. Thank you so much for your very insightful, helpful, encouraging information.
Here's what The 28 Day Make My Child Listen Challenge includes:
28 Daily lessons containing scripts that teach you what to say when handling those common challenges of parenting
We're going to teach you what to say when dealing with 28 challenging situations parents face with their children. Each day we'll give you specific scripts you can follow (or adapt) via email and also, give you the option to listen to these lessons as audios instead. Audios will be no longer than 10 - 15 minutes per day.
8 x 30 min videos
Over 4 weeks you will receive 2 x 30min videos per week, teaching you the fundamentals of communication, working on your child's mindset and helping them deal with the inevitable realities of life that they often don't want to deal with.
Plus you'll get these bonuses...
A FREE copy of my Ebook* - 'The 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge'
28 Daily lessons that teach you how to manage your temper and deal with the inevitable challenges of parenting calmly.
*Available as a hard copy for an additional fee upon check out
A FREE copy of my Ebook* -
'A Parent's Guide to Balance and getting more YOU Time'
Feeling time poor and overwhelmed? This book won't just help you to streamline your life better, it will also delve into how you think about time, and how being deliberate about your priorities, can free up more time for you!
*Available as a hard copy for an additional fee upon check out
All videos available as audios to save time
Not everyone has time to sit at a computer and watch a video, so we've converted all videos into downloadable mp3 files so you can listen to them while driving, exercising or multi-tasking, so you don't need to allocate time you don't have to learning.
All weekly videos are downloadable and accessible forever!
There's no time limit to keep to. Although the program is delivered over 4 weeks, all videos and mp3s are downloadable, so you can keep them on hand to go over forever!
But there's nothing I can say to my children that I think would make a difference. They just keep ignoring me.
Common parenting approaches may not work with your children because the core of the problem hasn't yet been addressed. We can implement all the time outs, threats or punishments we want, but if there's a problem with your relationship where there's a lack of respect, conflicting personalities and a dynamic set up in the past that has created this current situation, we need to repair the relationship first before we can expect your child to listen and co-operate willingly.
The '28 Day Make my Child Listen' challenge, is not just about practical advice dealing with behaviour, we go deeper into your relationship with your child and the family dynamics as a whole.
We get to the core of why your child isn't listening, respecting you and co-operating and deal with that first, and THEN give you the practical strategies you need to make changes.
In this challenge you will be understanding and exploring:
- Your child's age and stage of brain development that could be contributing to the problem
- How the current family dynamics and the build up of past habits of communication could be contributing to the problem
- How the habits of your thinking and theirs are creating a momentum of how you react to one another
- How changing your energy and emotions affects changes in their behaviour (eg children have mirror neurons in the brain copying what you model).
Successful communication is not just about the words you're speaking, but how you're saying it, when you're saying it, the tone of voice you repetitively use and even your mindset and the intention you're bringing to the request or conversation.
The 28 Day Make My Child Listen Challenge is going to teach you how to use effective communication strategies to not only get your child to listen, but develop the close, connected and loving relationship that you've always wanted to have with your children.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN EACH WEEK
28 Daily lessons containing scripts to use when facing common challenging situations with children
What do I say when.......
Every day for 28 days you will receive daily lessons teaching you what to say when faced with challenging situations with the kids. These daily lessons will teach you how to handle the situation and then give you specific wording you can use with your child (or adapt to be in your words) to help you address this issue:
Daily lessons will be delivered as an email, but will also contain a link for you to listen to via audio for those who are time poor or who don't like reading.
Here are just some of the topics we'll be covering over 28 days.
What to say when.....
- My child is having a tantrum or cracking it (in the moment)
- My child is literally ignoring me
- My kids are fighting
- My child is aggressive about getting off technology
- My child won't get out of bed in the morning
- My child is messing about during the morning/evening routine
- My child won't do their chores
- My child is always defensive when I try to talk to them
- My child dramatises everything
- My child is swearing or lying
- My child thinks I favour the other child
And many more situations we face as parents.
Get Into The World of Your Child And Understand Them
Your first video introduces you to how your child thinks and why they might be ignoring you or repetitively resisting what you're asking them to do:
You will learn:
- The different ages and stages of brain development
- How a child's mind learns
- Three different topics we need to discuss to understand your child's behaviour
- When to have conversations with your child about the issues you're having with their behaviour
Understand Why You Have Conflict Between You And Your Child
Video two explores how your mindset and their mindset integrate to create conflict in your relationship.
You will learn:
- The four viewpoints that trigger emotions of stress
- How your mindset about their challenging behaviour affects your approach
- An understanding of what's going on in your child's mindset for them to be behaving this way
The Fundamentals of Communication
Video three helps you understand the fundamentals of how to effectively communicate with anyone, not just your child.
You will learn:
- How to get out of the world of you and into the world of the other person
- The art of negotiation
- How to use empathy and understanding in conversations
- How to change your tone of voice to get results
- To recognise that everyone has a 'what's in it for me' agenda going on and how to work with it to create alignment in a relationship
7 Steps To Finding Common Ground WITH Your Child
Video four gives you seven specific steps you can follow to help you connect with your child and create agreements on how you can tackle the issues that are presently causing conflict.
You will learn:
- How and when to begin the conversation, even when you're child hates listening to your 'lectures' or doesn't want to talk to you
- How to lead into the conversation in a way your child can hear you without defensiveness or resistance
- How to discuss the problem so you both feel heard
- How to brainstorm solutions and come up with an agreement that works for both of you moving forward
The Family Meeting Structure
Video five introduces you to the concept of family meetings. Reality is that families have lots of different personalities, beliefs and changes going on individually that contribute to how everyone is getting along.
Regular alignment meetings are a must among families wanting to work together in an amicable way, with everyone feeling heard and creating a system where everyone's working together.
You will learn:
- An outline of how the family meeting works
- How to integrate the 'value of the week' so your family can practice the values that are important to your family
- The rules of the family meeting structure
- How to brainstorm solutions and come up with rules, consequences, rewards and warning systems that everyone agrees with and sticks to
Mindset Training Your Children For Happiness (Part A)
Video six teaches you how to start working on your child's mindset and help them deal with the realities of life's inevitable challenges and become more emotionally intelligent.
At this point in the program, you will have a greater awareness of the challenges they have in their mindset and will want to know how you can teach them to view and experience life more positively.
We break this training into two parts
In part A, you will learn:
- How to teach your kids to accept life when it doesn't go to plan
- To teach your child to stop catastrophising life and making one unwanted event mean their whole life is over
- To teach your child to find the hidden good in the bad
- To teach your child gratitude
- The concepts of brain training and how to teach your child these traits to have as a default way of viewing life
- How to install a growth mindset in your child
Mindset Training Your Children For Happiness (Part B)
Part B of Mindset Training your children for happiness looks at how to teach your child to take personal responsibility for their actions and develop a healthy and strong sense of self-worth.
You will learn:
- How to help your children understand the consequences of their decisions
- How to help your child take personal responsibility for their actions
- How to teach your child to feel good about themselves and accept their strengths and weaknesses
- How to teach your child to challenge their mind's tendency to judge themselves harshly
Teaching Your Children To Be Solution Focussed
Our final video gives you a 5-step road map to handling the ongoing challenges you and your child may face moving forward. We introduce you to our Mind TRACK to Happiness process that will integrate everything you've been learning by following just one process.
This process is one that both you and your child can practice as a family ethos.
You will learn:
- How to get your mind out of 'rolling in the mud' which only lead to emotions of stress
- How to accept the reality of the unwanted
- How to get clear on what you're wanting
- How to start looking for solutions rather than focussing on problems
- How to create strategies that help you and your child to work through your problems
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR AND WHAT AGE GROUP DOES IT FOCUS ON?
This challenge is for anyone who lives or works with children aged four to teens, on a regular basis - parents, grandparents, child care providers or teachers.
While it's true that different ages require different approaches, 'The 28 Day Make my Children Listen Challenge' is not just teaching you how to handle the behaviour in children, it's teaching you:
- The fundamentals of communication
- How to get into the world of children and understand the mindset their resistance comes from
- How to teach children a mindset that automatically induces respect and co-operation, as well as creates a solution focussed, positive sense of well-being in the child.
Whenever we're discussing a part of the program that is more prominent in the younger years, we will also show you how that concept can be applied in the older years too, and vice versa.
This is one of those programs that gets specific about certain ages and stages of development but also applies fundamental concepts that can be applied to any aged child.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR, JACKIE HALL
JACKIE HALL - Dip. counselling and Founder of Parental Stress Centre of Australia
My name is Jackie Hall and I am the Founder of the Parental Stress Centre as well as a qualified counsellor, 5-time international author, mother of two and ex screamer who has had to walk her own talk.
Nothing you learn from me will ever be taught from any pedestal of perfection. Our motto is Real support, real solutions and no judgements and I stand by that commitment.
I’ve worked with over 20,000 parents over the last decade teaching them how to manage their own mindset and emotions, as well as their child's, and how to create harmonious relationships with their kids.
My programs are always designed to give you quick results that will last the long term, providing you keep applying the tools you're learning (as we know repetition and consistency is how the brain learns).
I am so excited to bring you this program that's going to completely turn your family's interactions with each other to a whole new and exciting level.
I thoroughly enjoyed taking this journey with Jackie. Her teachings and advice have opened my eyes to a new world of awareness and understanding when it comes to what makes my children 'tick' and how to work with them instead of against them. I would strongly recommend this course to others!
I found the content insightful and well presented. Jackie has done well to provide down to earth presentations that really resonate with how a parent is feeling and what challenges they are facing
SO WHAT WILL YOU PAY FOR THE 28 DAY MAKE MY CHILDREN LISTEN CHALLENGE?
Here's a reminder of what you'll be receiving on this challenge:
- 28 x daily lessons delivered by email with the option to listen through audio (no more than 10 mins per day)
- 8 x 30 minute videos teaching you the art of communication and connecting with your children
- Bonus Ebook #1: 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge
- Bonus Ebook #2: A Parent's Guide to Balance and getting more YOU time
- All videos delivered in mp3 so you can listen instead of watching
Total time commitment for this program is 10 - 15 minutes per day plus 1 hour per week for videos
Most people would easily pay hundreds of dollars if they knew they'd be able to say goodbye to the daily fight with their kids and say hello to a new stress free family environment. But we're not charging hundreds of dollars. This program has two affordable payment options:
Take all the risk and worry out of this decision with our 14 day money back guarantee!
If you don't see any difference in your child or your family within the first 14 days, you can just email us and ask for your money back.
We know our strategies work and we know we can help you, but we also know that you're still learning to trust us.
We're happy to back this program with this money back guarantee, so there's no financial risk to you.
Bottom line is, get results or we'll return your money to you.
So are you ready to give it a try?
WHAT IS IT COSTING YOU, YOUR CHILD AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO KEEP THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE?
The 28 Day Make My Children Listen Challenge is so much more than a program with a catchy name that gets your children to do their daily chores.
The reality is happy children who live values like co-operation, respect and consideration for others, develop through the experiences they accumulate over years. It doesn't just happen by itself.
How many times have you reacted in anger at your child's behaviour because you simply didn't know how to make it stop and you felt out of control?
How many nights have you felt guilty, not feeling enough for your child because you didn't know how to help them or deal with a situation calmly?
And how much is it costing you, your child and your relationship with them to continue to feel stressed, angry and powerless when dealing with these inevitable challenges of parenting?
I'm not asking you these questions to blame, or criticise. I want you to ask yourself these questions in the hope that you'll realise that it's time to turn it all around.
In this day and age, ignorance is a choice. There are so many resources that are available in today's online world that can help you to learn what you need to make the changes you want to make. Right now, for instance, you have in front of you a program that's literally going to teach you how to communicate with your child differently - in a way that can turn everything around for you, your child and your family. We're offering you a life line here!
And to top it off, there's not even any financial risk to you because if it doesn't work you can ask for a refund.
Now, Imagine how different life could be if you didn't have to fight with your children every day.
Imagine being able to smile and laugh with your children more often.
Imagine being able to still lead your family with clear boundaries, but have them respected and followed.
Imagine having a loving, close and connected relationship with your child that lasts a lifetime.
When you learn how to communicate effectively with your child, that's exactly what sort of life you're opening yourself up to.
This is what you will be learning on The 28 Day Make My Child Listen Challenge. Are you ready for it?
© 2020 Parental Stress Centre. All rights Reserved