The 9 week happy mum handbook support program
Discover How to Be a Happier, More confident Mum and Raise Children who will live a life of high
self-esteem, kindness & Joyful co-operation
End the emotional roller coaster so you can enjoy your precious children and set an example that will stay with them for the rest of their lives!
If you’re anything like me, you probably were never really prepared for motherhood. Who can be? And if you enter motherhood unprepared, you’ve likely been transformed into a broken, crying, miserable mess of a mum who is a shadow of her former self. I know. I felt beaten down, confused, lost…a failure.
There Is a Way to Hit the ‘STOP’ Button on the Emotional Roller Coaster So You Can Enjoy Motherhood!
I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve created a support group for mums just like you, based on the groundbreaking lessons I included in the world-renowned “The Happy Mum Handbook”.
The Happy Mum Handbook is the book that changed the lives of scores of mums by gently taking you by the hand and sharing the secrets of how to handle the emotional and mental challenges that many mothers face. If you’ve read The Happy Mum Handbook, you’ll never again long for that day when your child has grown enough that you can sit back and enjoy mothering…you can have that right now! You can feel like a woman again! You can recover that lost identity you had before becoming a mum!
The Happy Mum Handbook Support program will bring to life the unique 5 step method that will help you deal with every challenge you might face as a mum. I’ll also show you how to:
- Prevent stress, depression and anxiety from taking over your life (the same method used by the Anti-Depression Association of Australia)
- Discover how to make time for yourself without feeling guilty
- Banish boredom from your life forever…and never again feel consumed by your responsibilities
- Rediscover the passion and intimacy in your marriage
- End useless and harmful self-criticism, guilt and doubt…forever!
And learn how to re-establish your self confidence and always know that you are a beautiful, wonderful, desirable woman that you’ve always known deep down inside!
I’ll even show you how to handle:
- Lack of sleep
- Developmental delays
- Behavioural problems
- Bad attitudes
And even that child (or husband!) who just won’t cooperate, without losing your cool!
But don’t take my word from it, listen to what some of my readers have to say about The Happy Mum Handbook:
Just imagine, if mums just like you got this much from the book alone, imagine what it will be like to spend time as a supportive group, LIVE and working through your problems TOGETHER?! Because that’s exactly what you’ll be getting as part of The Happy Mum Handbook Support Program.
I want you to stop and ask yourself, “How can I possibly be the mother to my children I want to be if I don’t take care of myself?”
That’s something I struggled with for a long time. I wanted to give everything I had to my children, but in doing so I neglected myself.
You Can Raise Happy, Confident Children Who Are
Prepared to Handle Every Challenge Life Will Throw At Them
But, you cannot do it if you are anxious, depressed, angry and confused. And the longer you remain in that state of hopelessness, the more likely you are to pass these bad habits on to your children.
That’s why you must act now! You’ve got to change today, to begin a new life built on the 5 simple steps I share with you in The Happy Mum Handbook Support Program.
I will show you:
- How to change the way you think about yourself
- The important difference between self-worth and self esteem
- The three common stress disorders, and how to avoid them
- The most important teacher in your children’s life
- The first thing to do whenever you feel anger or guilt coming on
- How to build your life around your children, without losing your identity
- What a ‘time out’ really is and how and when to use it
If you’re worried about not having time to sit down and read an entire book, I’ve planned for that as well! And now, for the first time ever, I’ve put those principles to work in a LIVE Happy Mum Handbook support group!
- Join our 9 week program where we will progressively read The Happy Mum Handbook as a group.
- You’ll only read small parts of the book per week to allow for taking the time to apply what is being learnt, AND to accommodate for slower or time-poor readers.
- You’ll become part of an exclusive Happy Mum Handbook forum group to share your progress, your wins and your struggles as you learn and apply the changes with those who are also reading the book.
- You’ll get access to exclusive HMH members only weekly videos with extra tips that aren’t in the book. These will relate to the particular chapter you are up to.
- Weekly LIVE Chat sessions with author Jackie Hall. She’ll be live and online every Sunday evening at 8pm AEST to answer your questions as you progress through the book. They will be confidential one-on-one conversations with Jackie too.
- You’ll become part of our HMH book email list where you’ll receive two motivational emails per week to keep you going.
The Happy Mum Handbook Support Group Is Like Having Your Own Professional Coach, Sister, Helper and Mentor Holding Your Hand and Helping You Through Life!
I know this may all sound a little unbelievable. When you’re buried by life’s burdens and stuck in that rut of doubt, fear and hopelessness, it’s hard to imagine you could ever feel differently. You may even have forgot what it was ever like to be happy!
There Are No Second Chances With Parenting. There Are No ‘Do Overs’ With Motherhood. You Only Have One Chance. Let Me Help You Be Your Best!
The 28 Day Tame Your Temper Parenting Challenge Support Program
Completely over backchat, sibling rivalry, kids not listening and an endless list of frustrating childhood moments, thousands of parents shamefully resort to the habit of yelling at their children to get results.
Soon after, comes parental guilt, the fear of ‘messing up your child’s life’ and the feeling of being a lousy parent.
However all that need not happen anymore. Not that long ago, over 4,500 parents joined an initiative by multi-time author and parental/life coach Jackie Hall, on a 28 day challenge to tame your temper – you might have seen this on Channel 7’s Sunrise Morning Show.
Find out how they went in the Sunrise video below:
The 28-Day Tame Your Temper Parenting Challenge is based on the premise that it takes 21 days to break a habit and an extra seven days to reinforce the new habit (to tame your temper). This challenge will progressively teach you to understand the thinking behind your anger and frustrations, and learn how to adopt a completely different mindset when approaching the challenges of being a parent.
“The 28 day tame your temper challenge is definitely a challenge but it’s been totally worth it for me. There are no failures or ridicule, only Jackie’s awesome information and suggestions. A great tool for anyone whose goal is to become scream free.”
Kate – mum of two, Penrith, NSW, Australia
- Starting on the designated date, we will progressively read The 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge as a group.
- Everyday you will read 2-3 pages of information that will teach you how to understand your anger and change your approach to parenting challenges. At the end of every day’s reading you will find a summary and a ‘how to apply’ section so you will always know what to do to change. NEW! Now available in audio version so if you don’t like reading, aren’t good at it, or are extremely time poor, this is perfect!
- You’ll become part of an exclusive 28 Day Tame your Temper parenting challenge forum group to share your progress, your wins and your struggles as you learn and apply the changes with those who are also participating in the program. Plus Jackie Hall will regularly be on the forums to answer your questions or give you extra tips.
- You’ll get access to exclusive 28 Day Tame your Temper members only weekly videos with extra information and tools that aren’t in the book. These will relate to the particular section you are upto during the week
- Weekly LIVE Chat sessions with author Jackie Hall. She’ll be live and online every Tuesday evening at 8pm AEST to answer your questions as you progress through the book. This is a webinar style session where you will see visual slides that help to enhance your learning as Jackie answers your questions.
- If you miss those Live chat sessions, that’s okay! Because we record them on video for you to watch later.
There are now THREE different options to choose from to participate in the program:
- Hard Copy – Get the 28 Day Tame your Temper parenting challenge in hard copy so you can take it with you anywhere, anytime at $47.00 (includes the hard copy, postage and all support with no more to pay, or 4 x $12 weekly payments
- Ebook Version or if you already own the book – The 28 day Tame your Temper challenge is available in Ebook format for you to read on your ipad, iphone or kindle devices, or if you have already purchase the tame your temper support program before, you will just be paying for the support – this option is priced at $37.00 or 4 x $10 weekly payments
- NEW! Audio/Email Version – Receive your daily lessons via email complete with an audio link to listen to your lessons. Each lesson takes no more than 5-10 minutes per day. Perfect for that parent on the run. Price is $47 upfront, or 4 x $12 weekly payments
- ACCOUNTABILITY – reading a book often makes you feel inspired, but then you do nothing. This program will get you applying this knowledge and keep you accountable to a LIVE PERSON that is going to help you along the way.
- You will feel calmer and happier
- Your children will start to respond to you with more co-operation
- You will feel closer to your children because you are no longer consumed by day-to-day life
- Because you will learn how to manage your anger, you will know how to teach your children how to handle their anger and emotions…which is ultimately what we want to teach our children, as parents. [bg_faq_end]